SHORECLIFFS BEACH CLUB
RULES & REGULATIONS
Shorecliffs Beach Club rules are intended to help the membership enjoy the facility while also respecting other members. In addition, many of the rules are in place for the safety of the members, their families and guests. Please have respect for your fellow neighbors and members and follow the stated and posted rules.
BEACH CLUB RULES
1. Admission only with a valid membership wristband. Each membership allows for a maximum of 12 guests per day at the beach.
In the event that you need a replacement membership wristband, please contact any Beach Club staff person. If you need a new or replacement electronic key fob, please contact Ammcor at (949) 661-7767. There is a $50.00 charge for the electronic key fob.
2. Guests must be accompanied by the homeowner or have the homeowner’s valid membership wristband with them when visiting the Beach Club.
3. All members must sign in (and sign in any guests) upon arrival. (Sign-in sheet is located on the handrail by the sliding glass door. It is next to the large bottle of hand sanitizer. )
4. One picnic table per household.
5. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
6. NO GLASS allowed on Beach Club property.
7. No fires or barbecues on Beach Club property.
8. Animals are prohibited on Beach Club property. (Exception: Service dogs are allowed, but only if the owner shows proper medical identification for validation purposes.)
9. Masks are required inside the clubhouse at all times. NO EXCEPTIONS.
10. Surfboards, bodyboards, and/or skim boards must be stored in designated areas only. Nothing should be stored on the patio area.
11. No skateboard, roller blade or bicycle riding on Beach Club property.
12. Smoking of any kind is prohibited on the entire Beach Club property.
PADDLE COURT RULES
1. Courts are for the use of members and their guests only.
2. Four players maximum allowed on each court.
3. Paddles and tennis balls are the only sports equipment allowed on the courts
(no dodgeballs, volleyballs, bats, etc.).
4. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. NO EXCEPTIONS.
5. 30 minute time limit when people are waiting.
6. Members must lock gate and return key after playing. Gate must be locked when not in use.